I turned 35 on July 1st.
I felt loved. Thank you family and friends!
Maggie’s half birthday was on April 7th and we celebrated with a colorful cake! (We’re sitting together on the couch watching the “grownup” Beauty and the Beast while I attempt to write.)
at 4.5 (ish) years you:
- are determined and so enthusiastic
- are obsessed with using the remotes yourself
- play with magnatiles, barbies, and babies
- love to ride your bike everyday
- want to be with people as much as possible
- wake me up almost everyday and mostly wait for your clock to turn green first
- love broccoli
- are active
- love treats, TV, and books
- have finally started to say you are an artist and even that you want to be one when you grow up!
- have finished your third year of preschool!
- have grown so tall in the last few months
- want your hair down
- are excited about the move
- put your shoes on the wrong feet most days
- like to pick out your own outfits of course
- are excited to play soccer this year
- are OBSESSED with your baby sister
Celebrating Hadley’s SIXTH birthday at Chuck E Cheese last weekend!
Love you Hadley!